2013-10-01

Why do people learn differently?

Every one learns in different ways, why? Because everyone has their own ideas, and they has their own learning style, for example, some people study by listening, some by watching, some by doing, some by talking, some by doing, and some else. I think I study by listening and doing.
And the other reason is the tools are different, such as the people do math in 1950, how does them do the hardest problem? They just use the papers, not the computers, calculators; the only has papers and pencils. So people change their learning styles and invented the computers, calculators, then the change the way to study.
就像现在,每个人都有自己的想法,自己的看法,不像很早以前,每个人的想法都一样,就像被安装了同样的memoir card
I choose this topic because I think it maybe let me know lots of the news and knowledge and the people how to learn in the past. Then let me study hard.
www.amsciepub.com
 web.cortland.edu

没有评论:

发表评论