2013-10-04

Language


Language
In this summer holiday there is a funny language story on me. It was like on a Monday I think, I was riding my bike, and then I’ve got a phone call from my mom: “I am going to shopping in ‘Life’. Will you go with me?”
Then I go back to our apartment’s bicycle parking, lock it and waiting for my mom at downstairs of our apartment. At first there are a lot of mosquitoes around me, just like I’m the leader of them, then they are starting to drink my blood like the vampires, l was like kill this one, expelled that one… Later there was a grandfather in our apartment was going home and he passed me and say: “かっこいいね!” I don’t understand that so I just say: “そう!”Because my dad told me if you doesn’t understand something. Then that grandfather was like very surprised:“-----?”Then he laughs.
Later my mom came down and I told her there is a grandfather saying I am “かっこいい” then my mom did the same thing like that grandfather: “-----?” Then I was asking my mom what does “かっこいい” means, my mom tell me that is like handsome or something…After that interesting incident I am studying hard in Japanese, speaking Japanese when I can or I understand. Sneaking tell you, Japanese is too hard for me for now.
253 worlds in this story.

没有评论:

发表评论