2013-10-01

First time in Japan



By Lawrence Tianhao Xu on 2013/10/1 (On China’s National day!)
When I was in grade 4~6 and a lot of thing happened in that year for example: I went to Japan first time and Singapore and Singapore again and America! But on this story I am going to tell you the story when I came to Japan first time!
When I first time came to Japan I was very excited and with my grandma and grandpa and my mom and my dad. And I went to Osaka, Yokohama and Tokyo. When we arrived at Osaka airport the first impression is like a very clean countryside and my grandpa was the classic in the airport, the guide told us to wait for a bus and he just go to the bathroom, later a bus came and the bus attendant come down from the bus and stand in front of the bus door and the funny thing happened: My grandpa use Chinese ask the bus attendant: “Is this bus go to JAL HOTEL?” My dad told my grandpa she doesn’t understand Chinese and my grandpa was like a kind of unconvinced. He refuted: “How can’t she understand Chinese? She must understand some of Chinese!”And continue speaking to the bus attendant:“Is this bus go to JAL HOTEL? Is this bus go to JAL HOTEL?”
In this travel we went to Osaka Castle, Peace Park, Shinsaibashi, Nishijin Textile Center and Kinkakuji that was the place where did I went in Osaka. I only went to Chinatown in Yokohama. And in Tokyo: I went to Odaiba, Ginza, Sensoji Temple, Imperial Palace and the last place Disneyland.
    In this trip the most fun thing is the Sushi, before I was very afraid of it and every time I saw it I will just pass it just like nothing happened or throw it as far as I can or just clothes my eye and nose…

没有评论:

发表评论