2013-10-04

My friend B**E go into the pool

I was living in a housing estate and my classmates almost living there before I came to Japan. And there is a swimming hall in the main building. 
One day one of my friends whose nickname is ‘Dragon’ called me and asked: “Are you going to swim today after dinner? ‘Sun’ is going to come, too!”And I replayed him: “Yes, of course, today is Friday!”After dinner, it’s almost 7 o’clock P.M. Then I went to the swimming pool, the receptionist asked me: “Do you have the V.I.P card?”  Because everyone in our housing estate knows that swimming hall and have the V.I.P card. When I went into the male’s dressing room they were changing and showering that means they were just came in 5~10 minutes. That people who called me was bare showering and when he finished showering and “Sun” wearing the swim trunk and called “Dragon”: “Hey ‘Dragon’ let’s get in!”And told us don’t remind him: He is bare! Then the miracle thing was happened: He casually got in to the pool! The coach was very angry and shouted: “Hay ‘Dragon’ what are you doing?” Then “Dragon” looks like so funny he looked at the coach very seriously and we were still laughing on the floor. “Dragon” was looking at us and asking him: “Something funny?”After 5 minutes “Sun” finished laugh and said: “Where does your swim trunk go?” After 2 minutes “Dragon” was like waked and he panic run back to the male’s dressing room. On that time we were still laughing except “Sun”.

264 worlds in this story.

没有评论:

发表评论