2013-10-31

My Hobbies

This time, I am going to talk about the hobby that I like. I have a lot of hobbies, for example: swimming, bicycling, cooking, watching movies, playing Minecraft, playing piano, take photos… it just a lot! However, I will just talking about the top three of my hobby.
1, Bicycling
2, Watch Movies
3, Take photos
So I will talk about them one by one. 1, Bicycling, I love bike to everywhere without ocean and dazed. I don’t know why I just like bicycling from Grade 4 or 5, I have a very old bike in my country and I always ride it with my “brother” to go to everywhere if it is passable. When I came to Japan we thought the bicycle is too expensive. For example this bike in the photo is also which I am riding now.


This bike almost cost us 30,000YEN! That is not 
expensive for the bike for Chinese, because if you buy 
a HUMMER® it maybe cost 250,000YEN! For me, 
for Chinese it is cheap, but if we buy a really good 
bike in Japan at least it will cost like that. I have 
been TOKYO TOWER, Shinagawa-Seaside by bike with
 my dad----I ride bike and 
my dad run behind me (Just joking).
2, Watch Movies, there is a very hot movie now and it called “Under the Dome”, it is a really good, interesting movie. And of course “Iron Man”!


3, Take photos, that is why I am join the club called “…… Media(I don’t remember the name…)”. So this photo is come from the famous camera man,my dad!
In BALI Island.

In BALI Island.

Then this is the photo I took from London-England.
In London-England.

In London-England.




1 条评论: