2013-10-01

A Chinese Fable ---- Mr.Dongguo and the Wolf


Long long time ago, there was a very kind person called Mr.Dongguo.
One day Mr.Dongguo was going to visit his teacher with a gunny of book. Suddenly there was one injured wolf came from the other way and said to Mr.Dongguo: “Help me, there is someone going to kill me, let me get into your gunny.” Then the nice Mr.Dongguo took out all of his book from the gunny and let the wolf go inside and tied the gunny very tight. Later the people who wanted to kill the wolf came. He asked Mr.Dongguo: “Have you seen a wolf maybe go that way?” Mr.Dongguo said to the people: “NO, I didn’t see anything!!”
When the people who wanted to kill the wolf gone, Mr.Dongguo opened his gunny and let the wolf get out. The very very bad wolf said to Mr.Dongguo as soon as he came out: “Hay ~~ YOU! I hate you, it was so hot when I was inside!!! Because you tied the gunny very tightly. So I am going to eat you!”
Mr.Dongguo was very surprised and said: “I saved you, why are you going to eat me?” He was very afraid because he didn’t want be eaten by a wolf and he didn’t want to die! Mr.Dongguo suddenly sited on the ground.
In this nick of time, a old farmer who lived nearly just passed by. Mr.Dongguo asked the old farmer to help him. The old farmer said:“Why? What happened?” Mr.Dongguo and the wolf said what happened one by one. The old farmer was very surprised and he said to the wolf: “I don’t believe you can you get in to this small small small small gunny. Can you show it to me if it’s passable?” Then the wolf just got into the “small small small small gunny”. Suddenly the old farmer tied the gunny very very quickly and very tightly. He killed the wolf by a spade.
In the end the farmer said: “You can do the good things and be a hearted people but you have to look at the person how his inside is then help him.”

没有评论:

发表评论