2013-12-17

London


    I went to London-England with my friend without my parents. It was in winter of 2013. I was in a home stay with my friend when I was in London. I found out the British people are very nice. The food there is delicious.
London, the capital city of the U.K, is a kind of small city for me, as Chinese. It is the coldest city I have ever been to, but I didn’t think that it was cold, even it was really cold.
The London Eye, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and Greenwich are all famous place in London, and of course there are many more that I did not say. I will only talk a little thing about London Eye. We went on to the London Eye in a kind of sunny day. Wow awesome, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Thames River is all under us.
Finally I will say, London is a nice place to live, even it is really cold there.

没有评论:

发表评论