2013-12-03

Grand Winter Concert

Today is a sunny day with no sun in the sky, and I am probably going to talk about Winter Concert, uh. We are probably going to have a Winter Concert on 2013/12/06. It is kind of cool because it is my first time to join this kind of thing. I am super intensive. Because this is a big concert, a big CIS Winter Concert! Ms.B is teaching us a KIND of good song, called…uh, I for get it. How ever this inevitable & unpredictable thing will happen on me, and my class mates. OH, GOD, scary!
This Winter Concert is a king of big thing just like I said, because we are going to practice every study lesson on Monday & Tuesday, uh. That is not too bad because every time when we start to practice Ms.B will be very happy and then started to yelling because of our beautiful sound, but some times she will shout at us because of our terrible, horrible, awful, dreadful, fearful, formidable sound, uh.

But I guess we are going to practice tomorrow in a big site. More scared…

没有评论:

发表评论