2013-11-26

Ken Sekine

    This handsome dude, have two normal arms and two normal legs (I hope). Have a funny face with some of beans, his face also doesn’t look like Japanese. He is good at math and Minecraft. He has a normal boy hair style, not like girl’s hair. And yes, he was an alien, and he always an alien, a handsome alien dude. One more thing, he is a tall alien.
He always plays soccer because I always saw he is playing soccer with some grade eight students. Also he is always a good boy when there is a teacher inside the room we are. But I don’t think he is a good boy I think, because when he was eating popcorn at someone’s house, I just saw there are a lot of popcorns around he on the floor, disgusting. I think this guy is not safe, too. Because he just told me he likes to shoot someone, but I am super sure I don’t want get shoot from this handsome alien dude.
He likes to help someone a lot, I just said, he is good at math so he always help someone on math class. He always sits alone on math because he has got a lot of stuff so he almost needs a whole table for himself. He is a kind of nice person but sometimes he is not because I said about this before, he like to shoot someone.

He always wears uniform at school, I don’t know what he will wear at home, I will not follow he like his assistant follow him from morning to midnight. Sometimes he doesn’t change indoor shoes because he is a lazy alien like me! But these days he wear a new broken arm to school hope every teacher and classmates be kind to him because he has a fake broken arm.

没有评论:

发表评论