2013-11-22

2050 DAILY LIFE

                                                                                                                      By Lawrence Xu (Grade 7-1)

When I wake up, my robot Lola help he wash my face and gave me my sweet breakfast. Lola is the best robot ever in Japan, but I bought it in Singapore, but made in China, design in Japan. It is a really smart robot, he made me a sweet breakfast——my favorite food, hotdogs, he is a smart secretary, and also he is a house kipper.

After the clothing machine help me to get my shirt on. I have a company in Singapore, it is about design, which means I am a designer. I have a Mercedes-Benz G500 electric fly car, all the cars is all already electric, because UAE need money so they buy all the oil around the world, and sell all the oil they have got, so there is only a little of the oil around the world, so Germany is the most smart country, they change all the oil car to electric, because the oil is more expansive than a car.

I told you I have a fly car, and Lola can drive it easily than me. “Are you ready to take off, sir?” Lola asks me. “I am ready, go ahead.”I reaped him. Lola also can drive my car, because he is very smart. When I drink beer, I can call him so he can drive me home. We don’t have an iron phone anymore, all the phone is a Nano-SIM card in our watch with a Bluetooth year phone. My home is a four-floor house in Sentosa, and my company is almost at the other side of Singapore, so I need about half an hour to get to my company.

There are a lot of fly car in the air, and the amazing thing is, there are still traffic lights in the sky. Half an hour later, Lola stop the car on top of my company. “I will have a party tonight in Chinatown, call me at nine o’clock.”I said to Lola, “no problem sir.” Lola said. Then he flies back to home like Iron Man.

It is lunch time, there is kitchen in my company, and the foods are from China, Japan, Germany, UAE, US, UK, Australia, Canada, Thailand, Russia, Turkey, France, Italia, Korea and Indonesia. Because the staff in my company are from all around the world.

Dinner time, some of my friends fly from Pakistan, some from Japan, some from Canada to see me, because we have a part tonight, remember? I told Lola this morning.

没有评论:

发表评论