2014-01-17

Explore


The Earth is huge (huge!), there are a lot of place that people does not export yet. So I am going to say, I do like to exploration somewhere under the ground, just like mine somewhere. Because maybe we can find some thing fantastic. Maybe under Japan, because Japan is such a big island, maybe there are some surprises waiting for me, somewhere.
Just like playing Minecraft, people need to mine, so people need to go to under the ground, maybe we can get some iron, diamonds, gold, codes, zombies, creepers, maybe I can get a chest during mining…everything, maybe a died dinosaur somewhere, some magma, but it is a bad thing if we find the magma, it will turn to lava, I will be a fried chicken, no no no, I mean a turkey, a yummy turkey. Anyway, get back to the topic. I really what to explore some where under Japan, because it is fun to mine…I mean it is fun to explore

没有评论:

发表评论