2014-06-10

School Overnight Trip to Nagano


Day one:
     In the morning today I has been waked up by Eujin at about 5 o’clock in the morning for some random stuff, after that he called me again at 6:30 for another thing, and before I went to the school he called me again, he says “I’m already school and there is no one in the school and you should come”. So I get out from the house and go to the school, and yada yada yada.
     Finally we can start leaving the school and go to the bus, while the bus is suppose to be the same please as last time, but there is no bus! So Mr.G starting walking around and calling someone……
     On the bus we first start playing game and listen to music, placing and blowing TNT in Youtaro’s Minecraft world and he got so angry that he almost killed me and Eujin. And soon the bus stopped at the break area so me and Eujin was running so hard because we are afraid that Yutaro is going to KILL us.
         And I am not going to tell you what happened on the bus because someone spied some mongo juice on someone’s pants……
     As soon as we arrive at the NorthStar the teacher or the stuff tell us to put ALL the stuff in the van and go to the back side of the lodge. It takes a little long time to get everyone there. When everyone is there all the stuff starting introduce their self.
     After that Brad told all of as to flow another stuff to another place to play game, it was fun, it was really fun. After the game everyone were so tired so we went to the lodge set up our beds, the room is so small, I don’t think it will fit our 5 teenager boys. Well any way it fitted us!
     The most fun thing is talking at night time, this night we were talking about “LIFE” well playing Minecraft for some random reason……
Day two:
     Today we went to hike, I was so tired, we saw a dear or something on the way when we start hike. While waking I was talking to the lead Anna, she knows a lot of languages. And on the way we saw a water fall, beautiful water fall. The lunch was kind of simple, bento boxes. So bad, because it has the Japanese terrible egg inside it.
Day THREE
Today is a really busy day, we went and did a lot of “mission” around the NorthStar, it was raining, and the ground was so wet and water all around the place. The mission was not that hard, it was super hard.

     And next is the tired and boring bus time.

没有评论:

发表评论